Where to get Thanksgiving Dinner in Truckee
Visiting Truckee-Tahoe for Thanksgiving? Here's a roundup of Thanksgiving dinner options in Truckee, everything from dinner at the slopes to grab-n-go meals you can enjoy from the comfort of a cozy Truckee mountain home or hotel, lodge, or inn. In true Truckee style, healthy, local, fresh ingredients are front and center in these inspired menus.
Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go from Truckee Food Shop
Looking for a Thanksgiving dinner you can savor from your cozy mountain home? Pick up Thanksgiving dinner to-go from the Truckee Food Shop for your at home feast. The mouth-watering menu highlights include Pomegranate Glazed Turkey Breast, Miso Orange Mole Pork Tenderloin, Mixed Mushroom Baked Crepes, and Branzino Chile Rellenos with a Walnut Sauce and Persimmons. Whether your Thanksgiving party is big or small, all menu items can be made for any number of people.
Order by Friday, Nov 17th
- Order Now (online) or call (530) 214-8935
- Pickup Date: Wednesday, Nov 22nd
- Pickup Location: Truckee Food Shop, 12030 Donner Pass Rd #3, Truckee
Thanksgiving Dinner at Home from Kitchen Collab
Order an entire gourmet turkey dinner from Kitchen Collab including pie and mouth-watering fixings like stuffing with crisped pancetta and sage. Their "Thanksgiving Dinner at home" is a collaboration of MOGROG Rotisserie, Sierra Smokeshow, with pies by Ron Allen Catering. The menu serves four. Order online, pick up on Wednesday, Nov 22nd, then reheat and enjoy!
Order by Thursday, Nov 16th
- Pickup Date: Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, 12-4pm
- Pickup Location: Kitchen Collab, 11357 Deerfield Dr, Suite C, Truckee, 96161
- Order Now
Thanksgiving Three-Course Plated Dinner at The Lodge
Staying in Tahoe Donner? Book Thanksgiving dinner at The Lodge and savor a three-course menu prepared by Executive Chef Matt Hale and his team. Limited seating is available for this intimate holiday dining experience so make reservations in advance. A wine pairing option is also available.
Reservations are extremely limited and highly recommended.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 23rd, 2-6pm
- Where: The Lodge Restaurant & Pub, 12850 Northwoods Blvd, Truckee, CA 96161
- Reservations: call (530) 587-9455
- More details
Thanksgiving Dinner at Bar of America
Head to the heart of downtown Truckee for a classic Thanksgiving Dinner at Bar of America. The menu includes traditional favorites like slow roasted turkey, butternut squash soup, and warm apple pie. Their regular dinner and lunch menus will also be available on Thanksgiving day.
Reservations are recommended.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 23rd, 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Where: Bar of America, 10040 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161
- Reserve Online or call 530-587-2626
Thanksgiving Dinner at Palisades Tahoe
Enjoy a delicious grand buffet with carving stations, holiday side dishes, and desserts at Palisades Tahoe this Thanksgiving. Guests will receive a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival, and afterwards a full bar will be available for purchase. There will be two separate seating’s at 2:30pm or 5:30pm. Get excited for a festive dining experience at the Olympic House!
Reservations required by Wednesday, Nov 20, 2023.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 23th. First seating at 2:30pm, Second seating at 5:30pm
- Where: Olympic House, 1960 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Reserve Online
Pasture-Raised Turkey from Tahoe Food Hub
Looking for the traditional roast-your-own turkey experience? Get your pasture raised, non GMO, no corn and no soy turkey from the Tahoe Food Hub, Truckee’s source for farm-fresh food. This year, they are offering turkeys from Sonny's Farm in Rescue, CA.
Pre-order at The Farmacy (retail farm shop) or through Harvest to Order, an online farmers market for seasonal, sustainably-grown fruits and veggies from local farms in the Sierra Foothills and Northern Nevada.
Order by Monday, Nov 20th (while supplies last).
- Pickup Dates: Tuesday, Nov 21st and Wednesday, Nov 22nd
- Pickup Location: The Farmacy, Tahoe Food Hub: 12116 Chandelle Way D, Truckee