How It Works
STEP 1 - Book & Stay in Truckee this fall, 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe!
- Book lodging with 12 hotels, inns and lodges and over 1,200 mountain homes located in Truckee, California.
- Stay two+ consecutive nights between Sept. 28th and Dec. 21st, 2022 for a total value of $300 or more.
- Offer excludes Thanksgiving weekend nights of Nov. 24, 25, 26, 27, 2022. Offer not applicable for lodging outside of Truckee, California town limits including Donner Summit, Palisades Tahoe, Northstar California, and Ritz Carlton.
STEP 2 - Apply for $100 Sustainable Truckee Gift Card
- Review terms and conditions. Applications must be submitted at least TWO DAYS before check-in.
- After booking lodging, APPLY NOW for your $100 gift card.
STEP 3 - Forward Lodging Confirmation
- After applying, forward your lodging confirmation email to email@example.com.
- Visit Truckee-Tahoe will review your application and reply with an update within 1-2 business days.
- If eligible, you'll receive your $100 Sustainable Truckee Gift Card and we’ll also send $50 if a friend referred you. Got questions? Contact us.
Lodging For Good
Thanks for Choosing Sustainable Travel
Thanks for choosing to visit Truckee in the fall, a sustainable travel decision that supports local businesses and year-round jobs during our shoulder season and reduces the concentrated impact on Truckee's trails, forests, and rivers.
Your Visit Supports Stewardship
We share your commitment to the environment and community. When you book the Sustainable Truckee - Fall Lodging Offer, Visit Truckee-Tahoe will set aside $25 for Sustainable Truckee projects. So far, we've invested in two all-inclusive (adaptive) trails, "mountain Uber" shuttles, a free bike valet, trail ambassadors and much more.
Refer a Friend, Get a $50 Gift Card
Got friends and family who want to visit Truckee? Be the first to tell friends and family about the Fall Lodging Offer! Refer a friend and when they book Truckee lodging, we'll send you a $50 Sustainable Truckee Gift Card as a thank you for encouraging sustainable travel during Truckee's shoulder season. Learn more.